So, you're starting to look into a healthier lifestyle for you and your family? The best place to start is what you're using on your skin. You know, since it's the largest organ of your body.
Here is a list of 5 benefits of handmade, oil based soap:
1. First and foremost, it's the ingredients. Most store-bought soaps are filled with toxins that can seep in your pores and eventually make it to your bloodstream.
2. When using handmade soaps that are oil based, it will naturally hydrate your skin. Most store-bought soaps tend to strip your skin from its natural moisture causing your skin to be dry and crack.
3. Have you smelled this? Many handmade soaps have an aroma to die for. The use of pure essential oils not only smells amazing, but can help with other healthy properties as well. But sometimes what is best for baby is no smell at all. Handmade soaps without fragrance will ensure that they won't irritate your baby's skin.
4. There is a huge variety of handmade soaps to choose from! Most of the fun is reviewing the scent, skin type, and additives such as fresh lavender.
5. You'll be helping a small business! While you will be benefitting your body from the use of handmade soap, you'll also be helping a small business grow!
Our new line luxury lather Olive Oil soap is good for you and the whole family. Hand-crafted from the olive oil orchards of Lebanon, this soap is made using only the most natural ingredients, olive oil base, palm oil, coconut oil, castor oil and lye water. It's fragrance-free, sulfate-free and free of parabens.
We are giving away free samples for anyone who makes any purchase in our store from now until January 2021!